AZL 0.00% 1.7¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL Chart Chat, page-46

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1660
    Yes. Need to watch VWAP average. 4.7c and 5.2c are today's marks by traders, it seems.

Personally I prefer the day traders to do the pushing up because they will eventually incrementally sell down or big bang like at yesterday's close. In the end it's the ones with deeper pockets that wins the push and pull... hence my confidence, it's not going to be day traders who wins. They might as well just buy and hold like the rest of us but they always think they're smarter than the next person and can profit more for pips on the way up instead of holding. I'm sure by now they realise once they buy up, we trap them to sell down lower than their average... but ego always gets the best of us.

"They" and "we" are all the same, just depends which side you're on. Deeper pockets ALWAYS win. Hence risky for retail to get involved, AZL is popular right now for day trading. Fun to watch nonetheless. Gets blood pumping and turning away can have unintended consequences like yesterday close - they won that round with photo finish.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $50.70K 2.888M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 5104216 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 2301451 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.