AZL 5.26% 1.8¢ arizona lithium limited

Looks to me you may get similar information as I do, although I...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1658
    Looks to me you may get similar information as I do, although I do tend to be more generous with some details than simply saying "trust me". For example, it's ok to state the company are meeting with interested parties on partnerships and offtakes. It only becomes sensitive if it's a done deal and then definitely can't disclose.

In any case, this AZL forum is not worth sharing information - there are too many ex-Hawk burnt traders who are bitter about Big Sandy promises that didn't materialise per hyped timeline, blinded not to see that Prairie lithium project stands on its own investment and bolsters/validates AZL's other assets. Potential partners and offtakers see this as opportunity with a long term view.

A note to @ArgylePink these information are old. From Prairie Lithium (company) days with Ben Ruston. Hence not really price sensitive (anymore).

Just popping by really to say, keep it in the bag. These AZL threads are for day traders. Many have lost a fortune in not too distant past and bitter towards those who are now finding gains on their recent AZL investments. I start posting simply to give a sign of entry but all I get mostly was abuse. Cheers
    Last edited by BRProject: 13/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $80.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $237.9K 13.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1440797 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2008049 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.