AZL 4.55% 2.3¢ arizona lithium limited

Movement at the station?.Yes AZL gained 1 pip to finish at 2.5,...

1. 4,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3562
    Movement at the station?
    Yes AZL gained 1 pip to finish at 2.5, volume was not very big, just over 8m shares traded.
    Yesterday US Markets were weak, but not very much. It still finished in red, but SP 500 just around 0.1% down, as well as closed towards the high of the day. So still holding the level and may be setting up a platform for another rise.
    US Li stocks, in general, had a good day. On the weekend in the Weekly Report I had written that ALB finishing on 118 was a good sign and keeps the hope alive for reversal - a drop towards 112/115 may have meant a much onerous task. I had also written that by Monday/Tuesday, lets hope ALB get to 120s - first step. It did that yesterday. Second step is to get over 128. Its close to 125 - within reach now, but needs a good green day. SQM too moving towards its first hurdle of 50, finishing close to 49. So a positive move yesterday and keeps the path open for a possible reversal.

ASX finished marginally in green. ASX Li stocks, mixed, but all the big stocks and leaders of the group were in green - not massive but decent - around 4 to 5%. So ASX Li embraced the path shown by US Li yesterday night. No big wins yet, but going in the right direction for a possible reversal.
    We had a good news yesterday but at this stage, just based on price action, it looks like market has ignored it. Last whole week we were drifting down from 2.9 to 2.5 - trickling down a pip. This week we have started on our up journey, taking 1 step at a time, 1 pip gains. This would be attributed to general macro Li and ASX Li behaviour as other Li stocks doing the same. So what happened to the news, a possible attribution of price to 7.5? Sometimes it can take a while for data to sync, so there can be a delay. There could be many who could be skeptical based on past history, they may be looking for more info. Or a good price action to see how others embrace - sometimes stock market sentiment may go by herd action. I felt the news is good. Not all details are there, but very positive till now. Why would we do a binding agreement now? Its difficult to know the exact reason, but I feel some progress has happened. Parties are feeling we may be closer to some action, so are now getting prepared for the incoming change in path. In background more plans may be in place. Attribute dollar amount and specific tasks etc, and making it binding, I feel its now only a matter of time. I feel some announcement may not be far away, or some big players starting taking position - but just my thought, anything can happen, so please dyor.
    Personally I had picked up some more Li stocks yesterday, but not AZL. As I mentioned before I had bought heads at 2.5 and some oppies at 0.6 few days back - want it to get to another level before playing.

So what may happen tomorrow? All depends on US Li tonight. A good move yesterday, but needs a follow through. Both ALB and SQM close to one of their key levels (the levels I follow, it may not be for many). If things don't go well, ALB staying in 120s may still be all right, SQM above 46. But if things go fine, a close above 128 for ALB and 50 for SQM would the first signal that another attempt is being made for a recovery of Li stocks. It will not be confirmation, but would keep the path open. ASX Li may like it tomorrow and some may try to get out of their near term resistances.. Will that happen? Lets hope so. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $88.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $143.4K 6.055M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2326882 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 839775 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.5¢ 2.2¢ 4037291
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.