AZL 4.55% 2.3¢ arizona lithium limited

Slow grind up continues?.Yes AZL gained 1 pip to finish at 2.7,...

1. 4,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3562
    Slow grind up continues?
    Yes AZL gained 1 pip to finish at 2.7, on a low volume day of just under 5m shares traded
    Yesterday US Markets did very well, SP 500 rising over 1% and closing towards day's high of 5175. But it does not tell the story correctly. Russell 2000 - indicative of risk-on/resource type of stocks, failed to make any impression. And that behaviour of Russell 2000 was reflected in many stocks, including Lithium.
    US Li stocks could not capitalise on the big rise in the indices. They were mixed, some green and red. ALB finished in red, SQM green. Yesterday I had written that we want ALB to get over 128. It did try. It reached 128.50 before it was pushed down. This has happened a few times - ALB rising big intra-day and immediately pushed down. SQM target was 50, it is at 49.92 - so it did all right.
    ASX were generally in red though a splattering of green. But they were not panicking. Playing in small numbers, within the usual range of last few days, testing the lower levels of this rise. So not bad. Yesterday I had also written that if ALB goes red, but stays in 120s, then the reversal is still open. ALB did finish close to 124, one of the reasons ASX Li held with small losses.
    AZL is moving up in a grinding manner, 1 pip a day. Last week was 1 pip a day down, this week 1 pip a day up. So if it goes like this we may regain our loss for last week and get back to a finish at 2.9. Volume is still low though. We need a big volume day on the upside, just to blow it up and change this monotony - hopefully some big entity comes and takes us to at least 3.5. Seeds have been sown with announcements etc, we need someone to act now. Lets see.
    So what may happen tomorrow? Again it depends on US Li tonight. ALB still in no-man's land. Needs to hold 120s, at least 118. Upside, it at least needs to get over 128. Futures looking slightly red as of now. Day before yesterday US Li did well though indices not. So I was hoping some decoupling happens and we move up irrespective of market. Yesterday the decoupling happened in an adverse way. So going random for now. But as long as Li macro keeps on improving, including spot prices, one day we could see a big reaction.. Will that happen? Lets hope so. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $88.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $143.4K 6.055M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2326882 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 839775 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.5¢ 2.2¢ 4037291
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.