AZL 6.52% 2.2¢ arizona lithium limited

The grinding, it's still on..Nothing of a week,but some...

1. 4,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3573
    The grinding, it's still on.
    Nothing of a week,but some weakness. Dropped from 2.6 to 2.4 on a weekly basis. So a drop, but in consistent with many other Li stocks on ASX. Overall nothing to read here.
    I know many are frustrated thinking AZL should currently be much higher. I understand the sentiment, but as I follow a large number of Li stocks, I can see a pattern. At this stage, in my view, AZL is just playing the numbers like others.
    So why is AZL not doing a runner? Macro Li is not favourable. Full stop. Some stocks on their potential and announcement could do a small runner. But that's it. A small runner. For AZL or many other Li stocks to do well, the macro has to improve considerably. Like reaching an euphoria state
    We are nowhere there, in fact, in slightly opposite direction. So I feel, anyone who wants to play Li sector should understand that. Otherwise it will be frustration only. If one feels Li macro is not going to improve, best to get out of the sector, and take a stab at gold or health, instead of ranting about the frustration or blaming someone. It's good to take responsibility for our own actions, it's so easy to blame others for our shortcomings. Go to any Li stock, and as the sector has not done well, punters blaming every one else for their misfortunes. I can understand that. How many of us admit our mistakes, it's not easy, it takes a lot, it's much easier to blame others.
    That will not change anything. So best to have that expectation.
    If I believe that Li macro is not great, then why I am here? Firstly, I believe at some stage it will change. Not sure when, but till then bide the time. Secondly I believe AZL in the next 6 months may have a very good time. Potential is there. Some good announcement, some luck and I feel we could see a big gain here. I am playing for a big one here, with the help of Li macro. I have taken a punt, and I feel odds are still good, but it needs to happen. I will check back in 6 months, my gut feel is good, and I go with my guts. It doesn't mean I am right, but I play that way.
    So is AZL on a winner?. No guarantee, but potential is good. I always play odds. So I am using this time to reduce my average. Keep selling and buying lower, reducing my average slightly. I know I can't go against the market, but can certainly use the weakness to reduce. My heads currently at 2.6, my oppies 6.5. On further weakness, I will keep reducing. But if I see that things are not happening as I was hoping, I may exit, even on a loss. My gut feel is, the Li sector may be much better in 6 months. And AZL, also much better in 6 months time. But that's probability. No guarantee. So those not hopeful, instead of ranting and blaming xyz, or not understanding the macro, and till that is not in a favourable state, better to be out
    No advice, reason I say is there is no clear direction of a positive movement, yet. If I was not feeling that a Li boom will hit us, I wouldn't be here, whatever be the potential of AZL. I believe macro Li has to be good for Li stocks to make good gains. For AZL to make good gains. I think a time may come. I am playing for that. Big gains may be made, but if it does not happen, Li stocks along with AZL may slide slightly down, irrespective of potential. Just my thought, could be wrong.
    Enjoying my last couple of days in NZ, currently in Queenstown, hope you have a wonderful weekend. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $84.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $170.6K 8.095M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 431195 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 305813 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 8251878
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.