AZL 4.76% 2.0¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL Daily Report, page-505

1. 4,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3739
    Testing the levels, and the nerves?
    Yes not a great last few months, both for AZL and general Li macro stocks. Some hope on Friday US Li stocks wanting to turn, but still a long way to go and confirmation yet. We can hope at this stage.
    Key for us is to get to hold above 2 on any weakness, Key is to get over 2.5 first. Any announcement can make a difference, otherwise we are the mercy of general markets and Li macro.
    I know for most Li holders its been a tough time, from a general macro perspective. But one never knows, things can change, if they change, the change can come quickly.

Not sure if someone has seen the podcast of Joe Lowry, and he says that the next big play, in fact nearly the only play, maybe the brine in Canada. Big call. If he is right, good chance we will do very well. This was posted by @dawgfather on another thread, so thanks to him.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/6zVadYBx6n7ccJJn0kWdLz?si=HXjvdwmwTk6kqkyYAIAP4g&context=spotify%3Ashow%3A6jZzmmYVDpTBpRyYPfejuL&nd=1&dlsi=c87801ef099a48b6

For those interested how stock is tracking against other Lithium stocks or who hold multiple Lithium stocks, I do a Weekly Report across 96 ASX Li stocks. It has got Weekly/Yearly data how stocks are tracking. I also have commentary across general markets and sector. Those just holding specific stocks, it may not be relevant, so please ignore.

Here is the report for this week.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/sya-weekly-report.6951924/page-3#post-73667499

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $89.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $147K 6.941M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 3027924 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1399997 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.