AZL 9.09% 2.0¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL Daily Report, page-506

1. 4,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3770
    Still testing the zone?
    Yes a very narrow range of trading the whole week at 2.1 and 2.2, with lower volume of average 6m shares. To me it looks like still testing the zone and seeing how much supply is there. Although not much supply but buyers still not ready to step up. So in way I see it's doing the motions without a strong thrust in either direction.
    So is there anything positive? I still think that the hold of 2.1 has been quite positive. Lot of buyers still happy to buy there. Last week we finished at 2.1, this week 2.2, not much, but still in positive. Oppies too not many want to sell at 4. So nothing great, but holding the level for now, no despondency yet.
    Overall Li macro has improved slightly from last week. ALB that I track and use as guidelines, last week it finished at 128. That's a number I talk a lot about. I had written last week, for anything positive for the sector, it needs to hold that. And move towards 140. It hasn't reached 140 but finished in 130s the whole week . It has not done that for a long time. So that is very positive, I wouldn't call it spectacular, but keeps the hope that it reaches around 150, most Li stocks may do well then. So something to keep an eye for those wanting to play but have not yet committed.
    Personally I aam still waiting here. I still hold a lot. I had let go some at 2.4 and 2.5 last week on a slight loss, have not yet bought, waiting for this range play to get over. I did buy some other Li stocks this week though.
    So what may happen next week? I am slightly optimistic this time compared to last week. Tonight it's key for ALB to 128, finish in 130s to keep the option open. Another indicator to watch for Monday. Any news will help us, or we need to get to 2.5 somehow. If that happens, it will be very positive and may sound the end of downturn. Let's hope it plays out that way. Enjoy your weekend, on a slightly positive note. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $89.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $63.75K 3.165M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 291133 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 2171592 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.