AZL 5.00% 2.1¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL Daily Report, page-545

1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    In relation to your questions (3) and (8), the risk to your reputation is dependent upon your standing and popularity in the "wider community". I recall a professional tennis player some years back being awarded "Australian Of The Year" notwithstanding that during their playing career they were domiciled in the Bahamas, a tax haven. They may have been acting within the letter of the law in that they were merely minimizing their tax burden (as opposed to avoiding same) by buying a home in a tax haven, classifying that home as the principal place of abode and spending more than 180 days per year outside of Australia. But I think most fair-minded people would find it difficult to say that they have acted within the "spirit of the law" especially given that upon retirement they returned to Australia permanently to take advantage of our standard of living which is due in large part to the Australia taxation system; a somewhat ignoble act I would have thought. Yet they are still loved and adored by the general population.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $44.53K 2.199M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 2934054 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 8486204 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.