AZL 6.67% 1.6¢ arizona lithium limited

Still in doldrums?.Yes, AZL dropped from 2 to 1.8 on a weekly...

1. 4,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3932
    Still in doldrums?
    Yes, AZL dropped from 2 to 1.8 on a weekly basis. Volume moderate, around 5m shares per day.
    So what is happening? Still playing the macro. And the macro not great at this stage. Many stocks doing fresh lows every week. As I wrote last week, if we can hold this level in these uncertain times, we may do well when the tide turns. But when will it turn? I don't think anyone knows, we may have an opinion. Long term players to ride this out. AZL still doing OK, not great, but holding the level. Whole week play was between 1.8 and 2. Considering lot of stocks are easing further, still a decent play till now.
    Personally no trades for me this week. My heads at 2.3, oppies 0.55, so am down on both. But I have to ride it out, to a level, and most probably will buy when I can feel a turn.
    So what may happen next week? Many believe it could be more of the same. ALB which I use as barometer, is in strife. Now struggling to hold 90. General markets, last weekly report I wrote there may be correction, over 10% drop. It has dropped 5% now. So not good indicators for now. But it will change one day, hopefully, who knows, next week. . Enjoy your weekend and all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.