AZL 7.14% 1.5¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL Daily Report, page-604

1. 4,644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3867
    I think we all who want to play Li sector, may have to wait further. There were some hopes last week. But all have been dashed for an immediate recovery. Especially what happened on Friday. US Li stocks lost big. General markets spooked by recession fears lost big. Not good. More patience required.

AZL has to hold current. Over 90% of Li stocks are making new 52 week lows or are within a striking distance. The sector is in strife. There is currently nothing positive about it. It could change, but that's the current state. Best hope that its cyclical. We have had this downturn now for over 2 years. Sometime in near future, based on probability, it should turn. That's our best hope. And the way its going, hope is more important now than fundamentals.

This is what I wrote in my Weekly Report for Li sector, anyone wanting to know more, please look at my other posts.
    • Lithium Sector overview - Another forgettable week, from a forgettable month, from 2 forgettable years. It is just not going away. Last week ALB had finished nearly 30% up from its lows, Ganfeng 7%. I had been writing that if the sector has to recover, this divergence cannot stay. There cannot be a party without Ganfeng, one of the market leaders. Either Ganfeng had to rise or ALB to drop to close the divergence. Unfortunately, ALB took the lead and decided to fall down to remove that divergence. ALB fell 15% this week. Although it did not make a new 52 week low this week, it seems to be getting closer. Ganfeng also fell 3.5% this week, now 3.5% above its low, ALB is 7% from its low - now the divergence is not much. But it was not we wanted. We wanted Ganfeng to go up, ALB stay there till catch up, and then they move up. Sadly that is for another day. This week a large number of ASX/US Li stocks made fresh 52 week lows, including the ETF of LIT. There were big losses by some big ASX Li stocks, LTR 21%, LRS 20%, MIN 24%, PLS 19%, SYA 15%, WC8 32%. All this drop is just in one week. US Li lost average 13% for the week. I feel extreme caution is required for any new entry to the sector, but its individual risk/reward, things can and may turn one day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $67.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $12.25K 875.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 5388847 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 2646681 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.