AZL 5.88% 1.8¢ arizona lithium limited

Yes, looking much better, with a hope that we may have...

1. 4,828 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3956
    Yes, looking much better, with a hope that we may have bottomed.

Ganfeng has given signal. Last 3 days it gained the maximum 10% a day it is allowed. I had written on the weekend that Gangeng needs to get over 36, its currently close to 38, so its doing its part.

I had also written that ALB needs to get over 106. Yesterday it reached 105, but couldn't do the 106, currently sitting at 104.

On the weekend I had also written that Yields and Dollar Index are giving different signals. Rate cuts happened. Expectation was that Yields will come down. But its rising. Many think it may be because money is being moved into safer territory of bonds, One negative signal. We don't want general markets to tank (5/10/20% drops). A few is all right, consolidation. Second, VIX is rising, and above 22 now, has lost the bull number 20. Second negative signal.

So although its looking great, there could be some hiccups. I feel tonight is very crucial. Pre-market nearly all US Li stocks are showing big red. ALB needs to hold at least 100 to keep the momentum so that 106 can be picked up some other day. Below that, there may be questions. If it gets over 106 and stays there, that will be very positive. 106 for ALB was the low for long. From March till June. But once it lost 106 in June, it is always below that. May not be much to many, but I follow numbers and patterns, hence I am watching that number. Lets hope we do well, a small red, will be all right for now. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.