AZL 5.00% 2.1¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL Director Insight ($$$$$$$)

1. 478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Hello all. Just a little tidbit of information regarding the new US based executive director for Arizona Lithium Matthew Blumberg. In all honesty I was perplexed and left pondering the rationale of why AZL chose such a young Director for it's operations in the US. Researched his educational background and resume. Now I say.....CHI----CHINGGGG. Believe that good Ol' Paul LLoyd is on to a winner. He received his MBA from Yale University in 2017. 2017 just so happens to be the same year that a gentleman by the name of Kevin Park received his degree from Yale also an MBA........ Kevin Park is now the Global Supply Manager at Tesla. Small class "pool"!!!!!

Q:Easiest way to gain access to one of the world's largest EV manufacturer (consumers of lithium)????
    A: Employee someone who has liaisons' with your desired client!!!

For any of you interested please take the time to watch the video posted by Ivan Bender on the 26th of September, 2021 (*once you get over his subject of WATER) he explains that he had spoken to "someone" from AZL (formerly Hawkstone Mining) and that they informed him that they plan to lithium to Tesla and how they would be transporting it via pipeline.....

GO Paul!!!!!!

Received DBO shares today in both of my accounts..... sold the lot and reinvested in AZL. My view is that if investors are willing to pay .205c for the spinoff company then what is that implying for the Parent entity (in my view obviously a far greater SP than what is currently realized). As I said in
    a previous post of mine..... Drilling approval is 100% assured!!!! AZL is one significant announcement away from being a Disallowed at current SP....

Mark Dem Words

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $44.53K 2.199M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 2934054 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 8486204 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.