AZL 0.00% 1.6¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-1014

1. 775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    well my view is this...
    we have 20 million cash in kitty to fund drilling,pilot plant & get water rights.
    if the 12c options from CR get converted (they have a year before they expire) that a extra 19 million in company kitty.
    this doesnt include the other options that can get converted from hawkstone investor CR's from prior years.
    so potentially have 20 million cash with likely possibility of extra 19 million within next year ,plus 6 or 7 million from older options.
    you would assume once BLM approval goes thru those options will get converted as realistically share price would be at least double what it is now.
    once drilling confirms grade & resource you would expect a bigger bump in price taking into account only 4% of our land drilled & on current resource they expect to do 15-20 tpa for 15-20 yrs & expectation is tonnage output wont change with resource upgrade the only thing will change is mine life expected to go to 50 plus years.
    once pilot plant has been built & tested & shown to be viable to extract lithium to desired % then it application to mine/build plant & lithium contracts done.
    most of this will be started by end of year (drilling,building pilot plant,water rights)& you would think by dec 2022 we have a good idea as to what timeframe left for mining application.
    they have said drilling will take UP TO 18 months but i honestly cant see them taking that long they will do 24hr shifts to get it done asap now they flush with cash.
    as to what share price would be at different stages it guess like anything in life but lithium is so hot now it not funny.
    you would think we will be close to 20c before BLM approve drilling...once that approved there more confidence in project so i would think it 40-50c at least...once drilling results start to filter thru you will get a good idea on resource base & grade of lithium...we assuming it at a lower base now but if drilling confirms higher average grade then we laughing.
    everyone in different financial situation so you need to do whats best for you.
    some people might be in their 20's so they can hold longer and if shares end up loss they got 50yrs to recoup.
    some people might be in their 50's and want to pay off house or make retirement easier so have narrower time frame.
    so have a price in your head you happy to sell & when you dont look back to see if it gone up or down.
    i honestly think the way lithium is so hot now i wouldnt be surprised if by july 2022 AZL $1 or that its over 50c by year end.
    anyhow would like other peoples thoughts on timeframes as we progress to future mining & share price guesses

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $6.28K 410.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 10941733 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 8795059 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.