AZL 5.88% 1.8¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-11514

1. 2,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 301

Stone-Manning makes her case for BLM director

"The Bureau of Land Management needs a director who believes in, and is committed to, upholding the agency’s multiple-use mandate. Based on her record, I am concerned that Ms. Stone-Manning does not fill the bill," he added.

"Her career has been defined by her support for policies that restrict multiple-use activities on public land. On Twitter and in other public forums, she has expressed views that threaten the livelihoods of energy producers, of ranchers, of farmers, of loggers and others with a stake in the responsible use of our natural resources. She opposes an American energy dominance agenda. She supports prohibiting oil and gas development on federal land and waters. She believes it was wrong to relocate the Bureau of Land Management’s headquarters from Washington, D.C., to Grand Junction, Colo., so it would be closer to the resources the agency manages and the people it serves," he said. "Perhaps most troubling is Ms. Stone-Manning’s unvarnished political partisanship."
    "There are places we can mine; there are places we can drill; there are places appropriate for resource extraction; there are other places that are not. I think Tracy Stone-Manning brings that understanding to the table," Tester said. "And she is someone who believes in multiple use, and appropriate use. This is a good person that has a good heart that understands the value of our public lands."

https://www.eenews.net/articles/stone-manning-makes-her-case-for-blm-director/

DYO I've been told! I think we're stuffed!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.