AZL 0.00% 1.5¢ arizona lithium limited

It has been some time since I was on this forum. I sold half my...

1. 686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    It has been some time since I was on this forum. I sold half my shares in AZL (15c) a few months back after frustration waiting for a BLM decision. If this is a timeline for a mineral in times of high demand, I hate to think of what it would be under times of normal demand. I cannot decide if the never ending delay is because of management (non existent) or bureaucracy gone wrong in the US (god help us). Luckily, the SP is still more than double my average but I bought into this company for it's high prospects which I see slowly slipping away. Given how long it takes to get a mine running, by time we get there (if ever), I am thinking we would have missed the boat. I have other Li stocks including PLS and although not a fair comparison, PLS has just gone from strength to strength capitalising on it's favorable position of being able to produce and have spare product at a time of immense demand. I guess on the plus side we do have a research center to research ways that other Lithium companies are making it big. I also bought some options at just under a cent thinking that by November we would have approval and be well on our way to having a timeline for production. Lucky I only bought a few, I know some here have bought big-time and should have been rewarded handsomely. I knew the risks when I bought in, it is a speculative stock after all and I am still up but you cannot say that the SP is due to market factors as our SP has dropped like a brick - last 6 months ASX dropped a couple percent, AZL dropped 40% (PLS up 25%)! Anyhow, just having my say on my disappointment. I admire those that constantly see the upside without waning - but never fall in love with a company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $11.33K 802.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 3779048 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 2117481 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.