AZL 6.25% 1.5¢ arizona lithium limited

Probably a Trojan horse, since it is a contradiction to...

1. 264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Probably a Trojan horse, since it is a contradiction to everything lifefree has been posting for nearly a year and not with the correct user name.

The real lifefree is supposedly totally honest and likes to think he is a protector to the environment and the local tribes, who may want no association with him. He also tells us he only has 1 account.

People can be realistic on their expectations of where the company may/may not progress on the outcome of the BLM decision.

Funny how someone comes to this forum as some kind of messenger, to deliver their message.

They can make believe the people who invested in the company are not overly intelligent, but when they first started posting in this forum, I believe they were invested in the company themselves.

After an apparent sellout of their holding, a lot of rubbish was being spread.

Currently, we can just wait and see what happens.

At the end of the day, we should expect a decision which may be favorable and unfavorable. I know what decision I would like, but open to fact not fiction.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $67.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $45.09K 2.864M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 9967505 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 7805251 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.