AZL 0.00% 1.9¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-11854

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    If you're referring to me, then 'No'. I've been around the traps longer than you have (evidence? I'm the first unmoderated comment on this new thread when HWK shifted to AZL) having been around here since sometime in 2019. So No. I will not get on my bike and am interested in having a very detailed understanding of every piece of news that is out there. If others find it helpful, good luck to them. If you don't like? Pull your head in and just shut up. or make a reasonable comment. Me? I've appreciated all the information (local and general) that ppl provide. Do some posters annoy the hell out of me and I wish they would shut up? Absolutely. But when bullies tell me to get on my bike, you can bet you boots I will fight back and tell you to go to hell. I've not time for you. So get on your own bike. These threads are for discussion of topics related our investment. A recent report on water / colarado river from our very own ABC is relevant information to share - especially when the first part of the report actually discusses Hualapai.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 35234 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.48am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.