AZL 0.00% 1.6¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-12181

1. 805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    Littlefish88,

As someone who has ADHD, I completely understand with what you are saying. It's easy for me to get caught up in emotion and become fixated when I see an opportunity to make $$. It's all about getting that dopamine rush. Though this also increases my risk tolerance level. For instance, regarding options and heads, I see an opportunity to make 42x my investment with options compared to only 10x with heads (approximate). It's sometimes hard for me to see the risk that I could lose money as the fanaticisation of making a lot more money completely outweighs this in my mind.

AZL is definitely my largest holding, but I do have substantial holdings in other stocks such as MNB, IMU, SYA & VML to name a few. I won't lie, it is extremely tempting to sell everything and go all in on AZL. If I did this and AZL went to $1, I would have made millions upon millions. Though this may not happen. I would rather hedge against potential losses.

I'm happy with the amount I've accumulated. It is a good balance between risk and reward. If it increases I'll make a fortune, if it decreases I still have my other stocks and I won't lose everything.

I hope we get news soon as everyone here deserves it. We have been waiting a very long time and I want to see everyone handsomely rewarded for their patience

GLTAH and of course DYOR
    Last edited by ThicOrcBoi: 19/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.