AZL 5.00% 1.9¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-12244

1. 4,361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3768
    I came across this video yesterday while doing my research/analysis. I had thought of attaching this in my daily note today, but slipped my mind.

I know a lot of people hold stocks for long. From my experience, and many others will vouch for it is - that the best returns are made by holding good stocks for long - riding through the ups and downs, eventually make big gains. Although I do trade a portion of my stocks, because I like trading, but always hold a good portion that I do not trade and hold for long - even within the same stock that I may be trading.

Lot of talk about gloom happening in stock world now among analysts, fund managers, banks etc. I know lot of people are very anxious around what is going to happen. I found Adam's video not only comforting but logical. To many of us over here, although it may not change anything, but may give a reason why to continue to hold and ride out the turmoil that is going to happen. No advice here and strongly suggest each dyor.

This video was done yesterday before US markets. Although US markets fell yesterday around 1%, but i don't think the point he is trying to make changes. Enjoy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $71.06K 3.502M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1573079 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 251645 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.