AZL 5.00% 1.9¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-12927

1. 771 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Who hurt you magic! I haven't even said anything wrong lmao, Paul was simply dangling a carrot about future milestones today. You blokes can't take one little bit of criticism. AZL isn't god, maybe for you guys but I'm not here just to sing praises all day long. If any indication about BLM approval today it seems it won't happen till early next year. Many shareholders have issue with bradda heads issue now that why was it imminent then? And now it's hmmm idk BLM will tell in due time. You call me whinging that's fine many other people are accepting reality of the company rn. Look at the SP After the investor webinar. Not moving much is it? ( Reverse jinx) " oh nah long term doesn't matter' you blokes have a cop out for everything. You know you can simply ignore my posts and the people who want to be realistic about the stock can read what I say. Oh well let's see what AZL has in store before Christmas. Good luck everyone and hope we have a great end to this disappointing so far year!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $71.06K 3.502M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1573079 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 251645 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.