AZL 5.00% 2.1¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-14

1. 775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    no...
    plenty of cash now ...if you include options that sold after financial half they have nearly 6.3million in cash...and not spending $ on developing gold assets that gone to diablo..and drilling costs wont be much once BLM approve....in meantime not much money used & you can be sure once there good news all those options sitting there are gonna be converted & that more money in kitty.
    wether that be when drilling approved or resource upgrade or pilot plant results.
    then factor in grants USA govt giving to speed up clean energy & whatever deals you might get to build plant or guarantee someone production i dont know how much we really will need in a CR.
    a CR it way further down the track & put it this way...if BLM approve & resource upgrade good & grade suitable & pilot plant working and assessed as viable do you think when CR comes (which will come when mining approval approved) it will be at 4c?
    i dont think so.
    and will they flood shares just for the sake of it?
    i honestly think they wont...from what theyve done so far it giving value to shareholders as they invested like we are since they have a big chunk of it.
    diablo spinoff prime example...made no difference to share price once gone & no doubt once it lists next week you making money (well making $ no matter what it sells for & lowered your cost in what you paid in HWK)
    next CR will be further down track and directed towards USA funds/investors.
    but matter of waiting...cant do much til BLM decision ..for some reason their website down last 2 days..hoping updating approval.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $44.53K 2.199M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 2934054 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 8486204 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.