AZL 6.67% 1.6¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-14154

1. 3,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 788
    hi thirc happy new year! Hope 2023 brings us all great success with our portfolios.
    Without cross promoting all I would say is look at the jurisdiction. Some countries are pro and some countries aren't interested. Some countries have a huge manufacturing need but slow permit process such as the US. We have learnt that approvals to drill on federal land is a slow process for now so I'd look for this to change in 2023 and I expect it will to enable the US to fast track lithium and other critical commodities needed for the ev boom. Australia is a safe bet, Canada is keen to secure its only lithium supply and are very pro lithium.
    South America will imo is a funny one as governments are sending mixed msgs about nationalising it.
    Europe seen to have many enviro challenges. I'd be very careful investing in a third world country due to corruption.
    As you asked for my opinion I'd suggest to focus on the USA or it's close allies. USA has no choice but to fast track mining, they will also need supply from close allies. The geo politics will cut out China for sure in the US which will eventually become the biggest market but they have sooo much catching up to do which means $$$ to be made for us if we are patient. It's all about backing the right horse!
    One last thing to consider is types of extract, direct vs evaporation. Hard rock in the lead if you ask Australians and the major producers, brine has great potential with billions being poured into scaling up and clay is also being worked on and making great steps towards scaling up.
    Plenty to consider, good luck.
    personally my only exclusive lithium play is AZL. I held CXO, VUL and others and took profits. Only other stock I hold is a gold play Nova Minerals (NVA) with a significant 37% holding in a lithium explorer snow lake lithium in Manatoba Canada. I've put in a shit load into NVA where I'm even and this has massive upside as does AZL.
    Whatever you decide to do good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $71.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $26.17K 1.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 4858431 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 8775112 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.