AZL 6.67% 1.6¢ arizona lithium limited

You're casting out sighs like tricks from a hat. The poet...

1. 1,331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 718
    You're casting out sighs like tricks from a hat. The poet laureate of the AZL boards. There are no water problems at Big Sandy. As you probably know both ground water and surface waters are traded commodities in Arizona. While ground water is usually only traded from seller to buyer in the same ground water aquifer system, surface waters can be traded from one catchment to the next. Over the hill and down the mountain side. From willing seller to willing buyer. AZL is not proposing to sink any wells at Big Sandy but rather purchase a water right from someone else. A willing seller on the Arizona water market. This may be a ground water right or a surface water right they purchase.

I don't know which way they'll go and I expect we'll have to wait until the DFS is completed in November to find out for sure. The DFS is important as I doubt AZL knows right now how much water they'll need and where they'll need it. The volume needed depends to a large degree on the success of the ongoing Cemvita work, the Prairie DLE processing technology as it applies to Big Sandy clay, the scale of the processing plant and its location - next to the mine most likely but it could be elsewhere. All in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.