AZL 9.09% 2.0¢ arizona lithium limited

I think it's important that people on this board understand the...

1. 1,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 718
    I think it's important that people on this board understand the Earth Justice business model as it allows them to see the context and ill begotten motives behind your posts here. Earth Justice is built on conflict and depends on it to fund its legal contests and pay its office bearers. EJ seeks to avoid consensus and has no interest in native people achieving meaningful and life changing employment and skills that allow them to fully participate in the modern economy. EJ seeks to subjugate native Americans, keep them in poverty, dependent on drugs and alcohol and firmly fixed in the unemployment queues. Without this conflict, EJ can't raise the money to fund itself and pay its legal fines.

Australians on this board see EJ operatives regularly. Dressed in koala suits they solicit donations among lunch time crowds in capital cities by rattling their tins at stary-eyed Millennials. The koala suits help keep them mute and shielded so they don't have to answer any questions from prospective donors. In the US, you see the same people dressed in other costumes, predominantly in the progressive cities on the west coast and the north-east. Rattling the tin to save native Americans that really don't need saving. Napoleon syndrome at its most extreme. Native Americans at Big Sandy don't need saving or the EJ lies - they need hope and lifting out of poverty that AZL and others in the Battery Belt can provide.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $89.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $63.75K 3.165M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 291133 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 2171592 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.