AZL 5.56% 1.9¢ arizona lithium limited

Well may you rail against Australian junior mining companies...

1. 1,313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 718
    Well may you rail against Australian junior mining companies exploiting lithium resources in the US but in the end most of them inevitably become American companies. AZL will become an American company not long after they list on the NASDAQ, which I expect some time in the second half of next year. The reason for this is due to sheer weight of numbers- the US population is 13X Australia's; 336 million versus 26 million.

After NASDAQ listing, there will be far more American shareholders than Australian ones as new capital is issued and Americans snap up stock as quick as they can. Already we are seeing the transition take place with new directors added to the AZL board being American.

We can see examples of this shift of ownership in other junior Australian mining companies. Piedmont Lithium has moved from my hometown of Brisbane to Raleigh North Carolina around 12 months after NASDAQ listing gaining an American CEO in the process. Syah Resources, Tritium and Ioneer are currently undergoing similar shifts.

This shift doesn't bother Australians as most of us will sell in the year or two after NASDAQ listing. Selling to Americans for $1 or more per share after buying in at well under 20 cents. This is just part of the wealth transfer across the Pacific that comes with Australian junior miners operating in North America.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $85.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $110.8K 6.168M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17306 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2495978 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.