AZL 5.26% 1.8¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-146

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Wrong or right I use the vibe of these HC posts to determine where my top up money goes across 64 share holdings, usually 1 - 2K per month, into AZL for about 2.5k and 144k shares, small holding I know compared to some, and I read the majority of posts across all 64 holdings and currently the buzz on here for AZL has gone to a new level, possible Nasdaq Listing and no doubt a very healthy increase to resource size plus location, everyone getting excited, might wel be last real opportunity of any ASX listed company to get some serious exposure to Lithium for this price for possibly a world class deposit and a management team who appear have rolled up the sleeves and ready to a have hot crack at this to bring some serious wealth to us shareholders, if AZL horse in the Melbourne Cup she is the hot favorite, will be culling a few nags Monday to buy some more shares, what an opportunity to have presented, doubt will ever see another opportunity as good again, just a few more boxes to tick and we off to the races, dont over think it ladies and gents, only money and got to be in it to win, buckle up and enjoy the ride folks!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $82.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $85.40K 4.719M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 3641062 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 534104 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.39am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.