AZL 0.00% 1.7¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-15037

1. 804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    Lets get real here. This forum has turned into an absolute joke. Non stop pumping, down-ramping and arguing. As AZL is my largest holding, I spend most of my time here. For the last 3 months I have been fully absorbed and addicted into this Hotcopper forum. I would check multiple times per hour waiting for someone to comment. Eventually, I got bored of hearing from the same people and lack of posts so I decided to un-ignore my extensive ignore list. Though, while it was refreshing at first, the regulars have destroyed any type of sentiment and general discussions we have about AZL.

Looking back, this was/is very unhealthy behaviour. It has taken up way to much of my time. Time I will never get back. Many weekends wasted. If AZL was doing poorly I would feel terrible on no news since the proportion of my portfolio was doing poorly. The down-rampers did not help with the sentiment either.

I've decided that I need to take a break from this rubbish for a while. Thankfully, I now have my new footy season, surfing and bouldering all starting up again from this weekend, so I'll have a lot of hobbies to keep me occupied and away from HC. @mehtaab you should do the same. You are the must frustrating, unbalanced and foolish shareholder on these forums. Find some hobbies and take a break with me. We can come back reinvigorated and level minded. I'm going to stop accessing these forums until we have major news. I have no idea how long that will be. Good luck to all and hopefully we will all be discussing BLM soon.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $83.82K 4.843M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 424682 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 6596244 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.