AZL 5.00% 1.9¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-153

1. 3,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 770
    look at a company like VUL. went from sub 20c in Jan 2020 to heights of $16 in Sep 2021. Retraced due to CR however after this trading halt I'll be surprised if it doesn't open well above $14 and reach new heights over $16 this week. That's 80 bags in 12 months. Now their selling Ace card is zero carbo which Paul has declared he wants to also produce plus location (Germany) close to European manufacturers like Renault, Stallantis VW. Compare oem's in the US to Europeans and tell me AZL is not better positioned in a country that wants to move away from the Chinese supply chain and control its own supply chain locally. 40 bags in my opinion is conservative once AZL potential is fully reached at big Sandy alone. Just look at the Higgs factories being built in Nevada and who else is located there or moving there, we have direct access to major roads so no capex blowouts on infrastructure. This will be the no 1 stock to purchase now with the biggest future ahead and people are beginning to see it once you look at the volumes flowing through over the last week. The beast is waking up. Once BLM approvals are through and we still those 160 holes the sky's the limit. DYOR I sold other holdings to buy more. Nothing I can see has the gains AZL has ahead on the ASX

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $89.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $32.84K 1.643M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 505800 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 31258 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.