AZL 5.26% 1.8¢ arizona lithium limited

Watched the excellent presentation. Who was saying another 9...

1. 2,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    Watched the excellent presentation. Who was saying another 9 months BLM?
    I think Paul was very well measured in what he said overall and regarding share holder's, if they want to sell their shares. He made it clear BLM could be any day or week. I don't think he was out of line at all.
    Major holder has sold out past weeks, 'tax losses'. A little concerning but whatever.
    Bloomberg was very good and also pointed out that there are other companies with similar sized resources worth approx 1B MKT CAP AUS
    The standout was Brett Rabe's presentation and demonstration of what Big Sandy can produce that was very insightful and thorough smile.png
    All I can say i appreciate that fact management have made the effort to do this very informative Webiner, because I'm sure like many, have felt a bit lost as to where this company is at. This presentation answered everything I need to hear and laid to bed a few questions marks! I think all should watch the Webiner and think you'll be bale to make up your mind whether one holds, buys or sells. I highly doubt you'll see me here again being cynical based off this Webiner. I do wish everyone here the best! cool.png
    Last edited by Tigers2021: 29/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $80.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $237.9K 13.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1440797 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2008049 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.