AZL 5.26% 1.8¢ arizona lithium limited

@Magic2000 I will always respect your and others opinions, but...

1. 802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    @Magic2000 I will always respect your and others opinions, but you are the biggest man child on these forums. You can't handle your emotions when anyone disagrees with your point of view and you rush to defend Paul and the board. The main excuse is "you're not a holder so you must have an agenda". While I agree with this, you still won't take holders opinions into account. For instance, I was added to an AZL twitter chat group with yourself, Russ, @wognutz and a few others. Everything was fine for a while until I started raising some concerns. You must have had an aneurysm as you instantly removed me from the group and blocked me (and refused to add me back with no explanation). This post is the first time you've directly interacted with me for a couple months after removing me. I now see it was because I "discredited" the company in your point of view. Probably a good thing I was removed to be honest, as most of the guys there were just big cry-babies (except for Russ and @wognutz, as I have no problem with them).

Paul is a crook and a liar. He has dangled the carrot with promise after promise. I'll point out that you had a face-to-face meeting with Paul and he told you exactly what you wanted to hear. Funny thing is none of those promises have been fulfilled. You are so self-absorbed you flat out refuse to admit the truth. The credibility of this company is shot to hell and will need to be rebuilt from the ground up. You need to stop defending Paul and CO. and let them receive the fire of hell they fully deserve from retail shareholders and ASIC. As I mentioned I sold out at a 75% loss, I may come back later in the year but that depends on a few things. On your hand, you want to continue holding. That's fine, just stop constantly trying to defend the management, you will never win with the current pressure. Let the bad news flow and rip through and you can be obnoxious again when the SP finally picks up.

I was an ignorant investor when I first found AZL. @Magic2000 was one of the posters who sucked me in, and look where that got me. Obviously, that's my decision to invest but I have learnt a valuable lesson on who to trust. I honestly hope it works out well for all, but it looks atrocious in the short term. BLM will not save this sinking ship.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $80.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $237.9K 13.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1440797 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2008049 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.