AZL 0.00% 1.9¢ arizona lithium limited

Long overdue for shareholder voices to be heard. In my opinion,...

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Long overdue for shareholder voices to be heard. In my opinion, every disgruntled and concerned shareholder should use their voting power when it comes to endorsement of BOD and Remuneration ! AGM is not many months away and is the appropriate platform to respond and demand accountability regarding imploding share price, what many believe have been misleading information from Chairman regarding BLM, timing of certain individuals selling shares in advance of CR, etc, etc. Complaining on HC is not going to change anything and change only comes about through actions.

Usually, I would buy when a share price dropped as significantly as AZL, and the fundamentals of the company and projects remain intact. Sadly, I don't know what to believe and have not confidence or faith in what management is saying or implying. Paul's comment of he does not care if people sell their shares is the most pathetic statement I've ever heard coming from a Board member of any company.... in my opinion, very low care factor for shareholders or company. Is it a matter of ... I've made my money on this one and don't care what happens next?

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $45.49K 2.333M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1390485 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1022327 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.