AZL 0.00% 1.7¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-17463

1. 4,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3964
    I bought today some fair few at 1.9.
    I know I have lot of detractors over here, and I can visualise them jumping in glee on their chairs - oh, another target to bash.
    Just like someone who commented on my post last week. Azl has not done well. Full stop. Most holders are hurting. Very true. It's not easy to play stock market, especially in the last one year where most stocks have got thrashed. So for those posters to come and ridicule holders, the low life of humanity can be seen. And what is worse? Last time I mentioned how Azl was at one tenth the price. That poster who commented on my post, holds a stock which moved from 6c to 0.6c, one tenth the price. Same as Azl. And that poster is writing great things about the stock the poster holds, even now, blaming everything else for the decline . But still holding. And still talking positive about that stock. And fighting with anyone who says that stock is not good. Being objective is fine, being critical is fine, but to reach the height of hypocracy is not good. We learn from our experience, and sympathise, or worst at least understand why others are doing the same thing as you are doing. We are fortunate we are anonymous and don't have to face such people in day to day life. It's a blessing.
    So why did I buy today? Has anything changed on the fundamental? No, fundamentals are still the same till we get the next news. I bought for technical reasons. 3 days back we we were at 2.8. 3 big down days. To reach 2.8 again is close to 50% gain from here . I felt it has been pushed much lower than it deserves to be, on very high volume. Based on a pattern I have seen, 3 days of big sell can do a bounce. Also those who bought recently may make an attempt to set the price right. One sophs playing against another. So as one can see, not very strong reasons, but worth a punt. I have taken a punt. Price action for days weeks and months has not been good
    And it could continue to slide. I may exit at 1.8 or 1.7 if it keeps going down.
    But if it goes up, it could suddenly be near 3s. That's my play. Very risky, so please dyor, play has not been good here.
    Another thing which came to my mind is that market cap is under 60m, becomes attractive play from risk reward. And finally I was thinking, those who bought recently in CR, their purpose was not to dump in the first day and make a loss.
    Next week is crucial. I will be watching closely. I know for many it needs to much higher .
    Also on some good news. Hopefully something good happens. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.