AZL 0.00% 1.5¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-17935

1. 1,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    I think Doug's slurry method is unviable. Needs to be at the mine location providing a lower cost. The slurry line could be introduced when funds from the Prairie project in the Saskatchewan region boost cash flows without too much more share dilutions.
    I think when the board of directors gets older, "they enforce the go "SLOW"..... People such as Bruce slow down the brownfield stage as they are worried about losing their jobs and regular high incomes.
    I have found a few BODs that have done this and I have recommended removing them by contracting the CEO.
    Its not to hard to recognize and it regularly happens in Corporations until it hinders them.

Just my angle of the issues with Doug. He might mean will, but fear of the cut..puts them in a shell.
    IMO / GLASH

LITHIUM SEEMS TO BE FIRING UP AGAIN....WITH OPECS MORE DEMAND LESS SUPPLY THANK YOU VERY MUCH...
    TRYING TO THAT THE WEST TO RECESSING. MORE FRACKING /MORE GAS/ AND MORE RENEWABLES EV// STORAGE/ MORE NUCLEAR WILL BE THE FORCE TO LOWERING OPECS EXCESSIVE POWER

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $77.65K 5.178M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1746383 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 3897432 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.