AZL 8.70% 2.1¢ arizona lithium limited

If I may add a little bit to this.. There is only one...

1. 736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    If I may add a little bit to this.. There is only one Greenbushes with the grade of ore that they have .. its a freak ore body that was superheated twice or something along those lines .. but their problem is that they are now digging down open cut 200 metres down.. that's a crazy operation and your ability to invest in that is through Albermale or Gangfeng i think it is and neither of those are single resource operators..

AVZ being DRC based is problematic, not to mention their distance from port.. with no road infrastructure through to the mine site it will be at least half a billion USD on infrastructure let alone the mine site development and getting qualified and capable personnel who can actually run a Lithium mine there is no easy sell .. as good as that resource is, there are practicalities about mining it that are going to be a few years before they can overcome those..

Hardrock comparisons aren't what you look at here when comparing to AZL.. .. if you want a great hard rock player.. go with PLS, near surface and probably my favourite of all the lithium hard rock players.. mega resource that has not been fully drilled out and can scale up now that they have what was previously Altura's resource with another mine sight already built and ready to go... AZL is attractive because it is very early stage with what looks like to be incredible potential.. Finding these stocks at this stage is why you play in the small cap space.. high risk but very high reward and the market well knows it and it is why it has re-rated so significantly..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $80.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $199.3K 9.460M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2779450 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 857409 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 8251878
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.