AZL 5.26% 1.8¢ arizona lithium limited

Another week towards the bottom, but surprisingly, a positive...

1. 4,321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3749
    Another week towards the bottom, but surprisingly, a positive week.
    Last week we finished at 1.4, this week at 1.5, with a touch of 1.7. Nothing great, but of what has happened in recent months, we have to take the positive.

Overall Li stocks not doing well and weekly falls again. US Li stocks flat for the week.

So overall sector not doing well and I feel in the worst phase of last 2 years. But, for the first time I have called in last 6 months that we may be bottoming. Many will not believe it, but I am seeing first signs (I have mentioned that in my weekly report)
    Last week lot of argy-bargy going around my posts. Some of the posters who think they have mastered here by looking at this bottom and holding theirs which they think is going to moon - I can tell you, unless there is a significant announcement, its better to get out. Most Li stocks go thru Stage 1 phase of hype - rising 100 to 300%. Then reality checks in. They drop 50 to 80% from their highs. They move to Stage 2. And stats say, most of these stocks get stuck in Stage 2, most punters waiting for Stage 3 - for months and years, its not a good look. I play Stage 1 hype. Currently RDN, ARV, RR1 etc are trying to play Stage 1. I played all of them. I am out. All of them could shortly move to Stage 2 and get stuck there for months and years. One day one stock could be a winner, like AZS, but there are 99 others which have failed. Its best to play odds rather than luck. One poster who likes the drops over here may be surprised by the drops with their stock holdings - lets see if the tone changes. There is a saying - Water finds its own level. I am sure that poster will as well, whether they admit is to be seen.

For those interested how AZL is tracking against other Lithium stocks or who hold multiple Lithium stocks, I do a Weekly Report across 75 ASX Li stocks. It has got Weekly/Yearly data how stocks are tracking. I also have commentary across general markets and sector. Those just holding specific stocks, it may not be relevant, so please ignore.

Here is the report for this week.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/sya-weekly-report.6951924/page-2#post-70115899

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $80.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $237.9K 13.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1440797 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2008049 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.