AZL 5.26% 1.8¢ arizona lithium limited

All small caps getting smashed because of higher interest...

1. 1,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    All small caps getting smashed because of higher interest rates..higher risk.. Take the small caps game..look at the Russell index! With a recession unlikely with good job growth.I don't think Powell will lift interest rates as real estate is wearing it the cost of interest rates is slower than the market down. The aging population is an issue / plus a million plus deaths from COVID over the past few years with the growth numbers IMO. This is not inflationary.With the Bond market assuming rates will blow out more because of job growth alone is wrong.This will only create more of a bond bubble thus creating lower equities in the stock and other investments that create a jobs market. Powell will not want bonds peaking to destroy the USA economy so he will need to install a rate cut in the next 6 months to counteract a probably recessive bond bubble indicator. Just why I'm not selling my lithium stocks, as we are getting government backing and we are in a deflation Industry now.Needed to lower the power of OPECglah..Long-term means long-term..small caps are all risk equals rewards.... high volumes make you big dollars if you pick the right industry with a pricing power that will be one day in the median term future a needed product!\\

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $80.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $237.9K 13.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1440797 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2008049 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.