AZL 5.26% 1.8¢ arizona lithium limited

Yeah nah. I mean you're not wrong but cost for Prairie is...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1658
    Yeah nah. I mean you're not wrong but cost for Prairie is not the concern as modular is low cost and jurisdiction is practically tax free so after Phase 3 pilot plant, it's offtake partners not financiers for Phase 4. Then if want to ramp up quickly, then yes definite financing and capital raise for phase 5 into full throttle production. Right now however, best to first visibly show the project can get from brine to product end-to-end at commercial scale, and for sustained period of time. The typical small cap really.

I understand there's many disgruntled ex-shareholders re Big Sandy and tanking of share price but I don't think it's healthy to be blinded by those events and realising Big Sandy is 5yrs away from development from now, as reason to disregard the events happening in Canada in critical minerals space, in particular the huge Govt incentives driving down cost and the huge lithium brine resource within a mining jurisdiction where quite literally almost everyone works in drilling for something hence quick permitting. 5.7mt LCE is not something to sneeze at especially as it's likely to grow. Duperow is massive, easily over 100MT LCE just not yet drilled to prove up on a JORC but give it time.

Also, reminder we're in North America. Its capitalism on steroids. Plenty of investors with deep pockets here sniffing around where to park cash to make more money faster. Lithium brine in Canada is not exactly what I'd call crowded... yet. Depends if you believe in climate change I suppose.
    Last edited by BRProject: 21/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $80.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $237.9K 13.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1440797 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2008049 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.