AZL 5.00% 2.1¢ arizona lithium limited

"Also important to note, just how cheap it is to acquire land,...

1. 3,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    "Also important to note, just how cheap it is to acquire land, rent, get permit and lease, etc. Crown land can be acquired for 8 yrs rent, cost just $2 per ha for first 5yrs then $5 per ha for last 3yrs. You can drill to your hearts content and if spent enough $$$ can apply for production lease. Tax incentives, and if important enough such as DLE on lithium get funding from Govt on "research", hence I keep saying "practically tax free" to explore, develop and mine."

Makes you wonder why Prairie had to sell out to AZL, if any Tom Dick or Harry can set up shop at low cost and start production in a year or so. Of course, Maurer and his friends (like professor BR) thought they were getting $40 million in shares and continued employment, this time last year. Then the shares they accepted for half the purchase price, tanked from 8 cents to 1.5 cents.

"I'd also point out the airport in Estevan. You don't need a chopper to see where the mine is or could be unlike some other resource in Canada."

Helicopters have been around since WWII. What works now are drones. You should check them out.

Anyway, now show us the map that includes E3 and other holdings, not just LithiumBank and Prairie.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $71.14K 3.491M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1273970 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 2298878 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.