AZL 0.00% 2.0¢ arizona lithium limited

Hi Farmermick. You don't need a CEO to answer your...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1658
    Hi Farmermick. You don't need a CEO to answer your questions although I'd encourage you to place those questions and concerns to the Webinar.

Just a faithful Prairie Project investor here but if I may, give some guidance on some questions and concerns.

To simplify, 2.5km down is where the brine with lithium is, then the tailings (as an analogy) gets dump back but 2km deep (as opposed to 2.5km). Different "stream" (think about it more as I do like water streams it's easier). That's a fair bit of distance. This all happens automatically - it is going to be automated for brine to come up, automatically mix with PLIX or whatever DLE tech etc then the unwanted gets pump down again but distance apart. Reminder also that each "drill" for well would be multi directional - each drill down is not just down but all sorts of directions but over ground it's just one hole per se. I'm simplifying it.

Regarding HCI, once the lithium concentrate hit another part of the process, from a production facility perspective, it is automated an no no no j on in in N Jim Jim jkjj d the cycle or recycle is ongoing.

Further, concern re "cycle", best to research why is it that Saskatchewan is highly rated as mining and expect delays due to constantly evolving situations.

ASX is not AZL's problems.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.