AZL 5.00% 2.1¢ arizona lithium limited

We've had our fair share of banter, you and I, on this...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1658
    We've had our fair share of banter, you and I, on this thread for AZL. My coming into the scene and focus on Prairie Lithium was no accident. My timely appearance was no coincidence just prior to the rally. I trust after showing a handful on this forum eggs on their faces, you'd at least take me seriously now and when I say this... Prairie Lithium will be one of the first lithium development projects that will show profitability in a commercial capacity.

It can do that because, as you've rightly highlighted in the past the projects with least cost that wins. The modular approach is seasoned, highly tested by oil&gas that not only has running cost efficiency but also minimal capex. Further, there are no barriers to permits and very quick process to commission plants.

The investor webinar was indeed a little comical... but I'm sure the target audience, shareholders, found value in it. We can at least give Paul credit for listening to shareholders what adds value (shareholder webinars/transparency) and what is least priority, such as shelving Nasdaq listing in the short term so as not to lose focus on Prairie project's profitability via PFS and unlocking shareholder value without inadvertently torpedoing it with a cap raise (time and place for that and many shareholders have deep pockets not to let the runway dry out).

You seem like a reasonable character so I do wonder about your presence here. Not if but when AZL starts trading above 20c per share, I wonder if your sentiment would change? Or will the company be forever be the subject of your trolling?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $44.53K 2.199M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 2934054 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 8486204 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.