AZL 5.00% 1.9¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-19054

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1658
    That's always the tricky question, the "how long a piece of string". 10c this quarter for sure, could be reached as early as next week but who knows... it depends on a number of things. 20c in our analysis post PFS upon obtaining permit to construct commercial plant. This is likely next quarter, so as early as January. Exercise of options can be a cost effective way of raising capital without unnecessarily unnerving investor sentiment and confidence from dilution. Current cash rate run way allows funding to mid-2024 so cap raise probably March or April, depending on how quickly the Board spends or otherwise control cost - which the company is also judged on - controlling cost.

None of my timings here are certain and these are forecasts. It is entirely plausible that a major acquires AZL shares at faster rate and at scale than already currently seen such as Gina Rinehart has recently done and/or drops an unsolicited M&A offer or partnership with controlling stake, based on pilot plant demo... eg. ExxonMobil's now publicly known quest to dominate the lithium brine market. 20c could be as early as the next trading halt.

I also wouldn't disregard to even reach 50c dependent on how intense the competition to acquire voting rights become... but that might be a stretch today/right now to imagine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $31.24K 1.633M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 4009171 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1554333 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.