AZL 6.67% 1.6¢ arizona lithium limited

Back on the tracks?Yes, AZL gained 3 pips to finish on 5c....

1. 4,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3849
    Back on the tracks?

Yes, AZL gained 3 pips to finish on 5c. Volume was very good, just over 124 m shares traded. Opened on 5, high of 5.3, low 4.6 and back close on 5.

So the sellers were getting ready for another push down. But there was a good chance the level of 4.5 would have acted as good support and we could have reversed from there, if we were pushed. This play could have been similar to last week when we were pushed down towards 3.5 - I had written there is a good chance that support may hold. It did. For now 4.5 is holding although we didn't touch it today. So a similar play like last week but playing in 4s rather than 3s. There is a good chance we may have that play soon in 5s with mid 5s holding support - its just probability now, so please dyor.

But the push didn't happen. We got a very good announcement. Till now everything seems to be on track. Just a few weeks to go for PFS. Then drilling. Then offtakes/partnerships or something around that. If all goes well, in just over 1 year we could be in prod. It will be massive. Still a lot of steps to cover, but if it does so, it could be something we may remember for ever. Lot of people still calling it P & D, not realising we are on the third week of rise. All dips have been bought till now. Its just not retail, its obvious, some entities are taking positions. Another thing being raised all the time is CR - I posted last week, we have over $10m as of end of Sept, company feels they have nearly 5 quarters of funding available, to me it seems at least 3, so that talk of CR etc should happen in Jun quarter - but anything can happen. For the record, shares for 10m placement was done in August this year, just over 3 months back.

So what was special about today:
    • The biggest achievement for today was that sellers like yesterday wanted to take control. Even though we had a big announcement, we reached 5.3, they pushed us down in red. But that was bought. And bought in a big way. The message is clear - it seems to be going up and many want to be part of it
    • Yesterday I had written, it would be good to get over 5 and more importantly finish in 5s. We did finish in 5, which is also our highest finish in 6 months
    • The oppies AZLO made their All Time High finish at 1.3
    • Volume was great - another 100m+ trading today, is holding the interest of punters
    • Very good announcement and derisks another step in the long process
    • Yesterday I had written our VWAP was 5.3 even though we finished at 4.7 - so good chance buyers will step in, we touched 5.3 today

Personally, a few trades, but have also bought in closing auction at 5. I had a fair few oppies sitting at 1.3 for sell, I thought nothing will happen today, was surprised there is some entity who understands the value of oppies. So it got hit, but those were my trading stocks. Now I have to buy them back, hopefully lower, but won't mind buying higher - I have heaps of oppies and if it goes up and I buy higher, the value of my current holding oppies also grows - so at this stage I am not fussed whether to buy high or low, just hoping the trend remains up

So what may happen tomorrow? Yesterday I had written an indecisive state for today. The announcement gave us direction and removed that indecision. Many who had sold yesterday couldn't believe their luck. They tried again today. At this stage its holding well. I am hoping that big sell entity is done or nearly done - or punters will step in to buy as we have seen last few weeks. Our recent high was 5.8. It would be good to finish in 5s now. It will be better if we can check out how the 6s are doing, must be feeling lonely. Will that happen? Lets hope so. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $71.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $26.17K 1.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 4858431 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 8775112 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.