AZL 5.00% 1.9¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-19514

1. 4,385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3775
    Yes, that's true, but conversely someone negative could say lot of shares were bought in 2s and 3s. So I get your point and I think we are good for now.
    The way I see it is we are playing in 4 to 4.6 zone. This I feel is the consolidation zone. For me, also an indecisive zone, where one is not sure what may happen. So for clear direction, I feel, we need to get out of this zone..
    The next levels are 5 for upside and 3.6 for downside. I have a feeling it will break this, but after some churn. We have done 3 days here. Normally 1 to 2 week if it plays to rule, it may not so for a number of reasons though.
    I llike your positivity and it may turn out good for medium to long, but sometimes in short term we can get some volatility. I am waiting to see how it plays out to buy my mostly trading stocks that I sold
    For my trading stocks, trend is important, rather than the price - I don't mind buying higher if trend says it may go higher, although we know there are no certainties, only probability. Let's see, next few days may give direction. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $31.24K 1.633M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 4009171 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1554333 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.