AZL 9.09% 2.0¢ arizona lithium limited

Volume is still giving indications of trading within a...

1. 4,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3770
    Volume is still giving indications of trading within a consolidation range, at least for now.
    We need to get over 50m shares traded to confirm that buyers are in control. For a big rise, possibly closer towards 100m - when I mean big rise, it could take us towards 5. But at this stage, without confirmation, opposite can also happen, so best to follow price action.
    Today's trading was positive. What may happen tomorrow is different, but today was good. If we can hold here, I will not be surprised to see a move, first towards 4.6, then 5, and then towards our recent high of 5.8. But buyers have to step up.

I had mentioned that without news/big buyer, the technicals will be in play. I feel still the technicals are in play. Technicals drove us down. They are helping us hold here for now. Watching carefully now, but more positive that I was 2 days back, when we were trying to play mids 4s. Why? First I expected this drop and if something plays as you think, one gets a bit more assured. Second, I like this hold of 3.8. I always thought we may go lower and then make a big push upwards. So its playing out accordingly, that doesn't mean I am right, it could just go down lower. But odds of going higher is now better than going down. As always, please dyor. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $89.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $63.75K 3.165M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 291133 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 2171592 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.