AZL 0.00% 1.6¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-19966

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1660
    Thanks for this link, yep basically what everyone in the industry knows hence bullish despite what media and analysts says - which in some way perhaps doing so purposefully to allow Western companies to catch up before better EV adoption so as not to purchase from China (?) ...perhaps.

In any case, EV adoption in 2024 is going to be a stellar year compared to 2023. Why? Lower borrowing cost. Last night Feds indicated as such, so it means everyone is now frantically revising their forecast and pricing in interest rate cuts next year (2024).

Also, I find it very weird what gets printed on media as of late. For example, media loves to hate on cybertruck saying how unpopular it is and it won't sell. Yet on the ground, the majority I put the question to says they want to own one. I'm using cybertruck as an example, out of plenty of other topics because it trucks consume a lot of lithium, 15kg on average if I believe. That's a lot of lithium.. and if US makes Chinese made products expensive, then locally sourced raw materials with projected lower cost than that of Aussie Greenbushes mines (DLE) provided done right to commercial scale, then it's a no brainer... AZL and other North American lithium project gets a buy rating.

EV adoption is exponential. Only the gullible would think differently... and let's face it, not everyone is sold on the electrification of cars and would say and do anything to roadblock it.

Hope everyone is as excited as I am for the PFS and first hole drilling in January for production well. Our share price might stay stable if more shares are issued for later cap raise but pretty confident our pro forma enterprise value and therefore pro forma market capitalisation will be much higher ones those boxes are ticked.

Have a great rest of the week! Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $8.871K 555.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 12597869 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 526376 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.