AZL 6.67% 1.6¢ arizona lithium limited

As usual, no one likes when a CR comes. But they are happy once...

1. 4,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3849
    As usual, no one likes when a CR comes. But they are happy once that phase gets over. A necessity for most stocks in this range. Only thing where there is big debate is about timing - some are happy, many not so.

As I wrote, I feel our spend would have eaten half or more of our 10m this quarter. For last 2 quarters, average 4m. Our staff/admin cost is high - around 2.1m per quarter, not sure if they have added more staff, then it may go higher. so a CR was due.

Regarding raise at 3.4 and now I hear that free oppies 1 for 2, it means with effective price of oppies current at 1c, the real raise is around 2.9c to the buyer.

What will happen? Don't know. There has been different price action at different times after CR raise. Sometimes there is a push to the upside for many to get out on decent gain. Many times, the share price is pushed towards CR price, and can go below as well, so 3 and below is a possibility if it plays that way. Also depends on when the PFS will be released. The new shares can't be issued for 1 week minimum, so earliest could be 27th Dec - or could be later. If PFS is released before that, then that will take over the price action. If that is average, we could be pushed down. But a good PFS can have positive action. Also Li sector sentiment which is volatile does need to be favourable at news time - otherwise any gains may possibly be sold into.

So for me I am not sure what I will do. I will watch the price action. I may wait for PFS. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $71.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $26.17K 1.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 4858431 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 8775112 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.