AZL 0.00% 1.6¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-20213

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1660
    Cover? My agenda here has been transparent since I took up the challenge of spending effort to post. Prairie Lithium project. I have no "cover".

Disagreeing or having different perspective is one thing. Twisting somebody else's words to discredit and muddy the truth by spreading misinformation and disinformation is another. Retail comes here mostly to obtain information and not give them, correct? So why would anyone in their right mind dissuade those who freely give information and investing advice from posting here? People aren't fools. People aren't so stupid to believe everything they read but good information, whether speculative or accurate helps with everyone's own risk/reward analysis.

Those three stooges don't provide information - merely trolling in reference to share price movement. Zero of value.

Would you rather their voices take up the information stream retail rely on? They drown good comprehensive posts with their multiple one liners. Or would you rather the perspective from those who actually take investing seriously?

I had thought this website gives opportunity for pub-like conversations, away from the trolls of Twitter. In any case, we can only control our own actions and not someplace else. Sooner or later, I'll find this place has done its job to achieve my agenda and no longer fit for purposes. That seem to be approaching soon with the PFS announcement. So don't worry, it's not my sentiment or my preference you'd need to worry about... if to considering allowing trolls run rampant on this website, then it's definitely not for me.

Have a merry Christmas. It's been a good year. Let's hope a better one next year with or without trolls with hidden agendas. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $8.871K 555.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 12597869 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 526376 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.