AZL 0.00% 1.6¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-20268

1. 4,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3826
    So are we done with CR sell?

Yes AZL gained 1 pip to finish at 3.3. Our volume was moderate, just over 46m shares traded. Most of the trade today happened on 3.2, but a strong closing auction saw us finish in green.
    Yesterday I had written that if we don't get PFS, from a technical perspective, there were 3 things in play - 3 day sell, 4 consecutive reds and 20/30m CR sells remaining. So it somehow played out that way, not exactly, but close. The sell died, we didn't get another red, and most CR shares I feel may be done. A big seller with 3m was sitting at 3.3 for few days, a chunk has been taken out in closing auction, maybe the rest tomorrow in opening auction, who knows.

So this is what I wrote yesterday:

WITHOUT PFS - If we don't get a PFS tomorrow morning, then I am thinking it may be good for us. Why? Its based on patterns and probability. We have had 2 big sell days after CR announcement. Tomorrow will be third day. Usually by third day, the sell dies down and stock starts to recover from sell. Also, we have had 4 red days in a row. In current calendar year, we have had 4 consecutive reds many times, but never 5. So stats also favour that we may not have a red day. Thirdly I mentioned, roughly 20 to 30m more CR sells may be in place. Chances are they may be absorbed during the day, and after the CR sell pressure is gone, we may start going up. So at this stage, just from a technical perspective, 3 good reasons that we could start coming back tomorrow. If we do come back, first step is to cross 3.5, then 4 and a big one in mid 4s. If we drop for some reason, the 50% retracement from 5.8 high, the 2.9 I am hoping may hold again.
    Personally, picked up a few oppies at 9, nothing on heads.
    So what may happen tomorrow? Our volume was not that high, so some CR sellers may still be lurking. Also 57m to Prairie holders today from escrow, don't know if they will join the sell crew. So small resistance is still there. 6m transfer on 3.3 today, so someone is happy to pick up 6m outside the market and not let that 6m come to market and create sell pressure - so that is good - also someone happy to pick $200k at 3.3. We got the green which I was hoping, but not exactly 3.5 though - so that still beckons us. If we get PFS tomorrow, that may take over (Yesterday I wrote how PFS may play out, that still stands). If no PFS, a very good chance that we may touch or be north of 3.5. Will that happen?. Lets hope so. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $19.85K 1.259M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
67 11544921 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 8932407 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.