AZL 3.13% 1.6¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-20357

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1660
    Cynically, wish you didn't tell him that.

In any case, it's my last hoorah on here so no, we won't all be back on Wednesday on these threads... too many trolls and burnt ex-holders who scoffs at a million dollars, drowning out proper investment and company discussions (what users are after) and their posting simply to get a thumbs up or whatever, as @dc1234 pointed out.

It is really more a stock market trading community rather than business/investing. Nothing wrong with that. DC1234 has that covered with good posts. Thank you DC! I don't think people quite fully appreciate how valuable your posts are.

Nevertheless hope my posts gave information that were helpful and added value. It's a far cry to simply just trolling when I first commented. But alas, we can only control our own words and actions not anyone else.

I trust people can now see without the distraction of the stock market or by trolls, as well as Big Sandy BLM that Prairie project is a profitable venture worth the investment and is realistically able to reach production despite the aggressive schedule to reach by Q1 2025.

Any case this post was supposedly simply to say,
    Happy New Year everyone!

Here's to Zach Maurer and his Prairie Lithium project, for giving AZL shareholders, gloomy as they were in 2023 has something to look forward to for a prosperous 2024!

Cheers all
    Last edited by BRProject: 29/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $69.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $7.279K 469.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 11264066 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 7965475 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.