AZL 5.26% 1.8¢ arizona lithium limited

Mate I'll answer you directly , I am not "Stocki". And...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1658
    Mate I'll answer you directly , I am not "Stocki". And I'm posting this comment in particular so it stops people trying to guess as it only serves the narratives of trolls trying to invalidate my posts.

So for everyone's sake...

So that we're clear I am not here to make a fool of anyone. My motto is always to assume everyone is smarter than me, not the other way around.

First of all I would never use the word "bug" or "communicated" in any sentence. Secondly, it's obvious this person isn't at all interested in discussing the investment/company at hand. Lastly, plenty of people use the word "haha" as opposed to "lol" or in other corners of the world, "jaja" so if I really wanted to use language as a means to fool others on this forum, as you seem to imply as if I post on AZL before and now using a different character, I would not be using the same syntax.

My postings, other than my musings, are no lies. Long posts are my trademark. My goal is to inform. I have tried very hard to inform about the company more or less, about basic investing rules of the trade despite it's so difficult here because most characters here want to do is: 1) one up each other; 2) guess the share price; and 3) talk about other users... instead of what investors do in real life especially if face-to-face and that's discuss the investment/company on offer and value that company and its assets appropriately by sharing each other's thoughts and calculations as difficult as it may be.

Have you ever heard anyone talk about acquisition using share price? That's retail talk. Day traders. Beginners, some legitimately trying to better themselves but unknowingly making basic mistakes. Professionals refer to enterprise value not share price. Is the company worth $100M, $200M, $500M or a billion - for example and for arguments sake. No one uses "share price" out of context and it simply saddens me to see American day traders culture has influenced Aussie retail, seemingly unknowingly treating the stock market like pokie machines speaking of "pump and dump" as if were in a movie. What in ASX world has gotten into young investors these days? The chatter reeks of teenagers or 20-something, losing their savings from the promises of what they heard about stock markets. We are not on Wall Street yet traders act like we are. I wondered why us oldies sit on our millions, see it happen, let it happen and don't speak up or do something about it.

Of course, don't think my posting are egalitarianism. I'm doing it, selfishly for my benefit too and for a friend I made here who reads my posts. I want his wife to be happy he's increasing their retirement kitty.

Unfortunately when I started giving away information, basically too much information (perhaps wrong approach used) to invest at 1.4-1.5c and AZLO at 0.002c because the market value the company ($50M at the time) far less than it's worth, trolls laugh and talk about share price.. apparently dropping to 1c! Share price this, share price that. Mate! They talk nothing but share price, with the only exception of BLM this BLM that not realising the company is quite different to what it was before, ignoring Prairie lithium completely despite many attempted to discuss it.

I quite literally gave away so much, freely, despite many pay to have such information thousands of dollars on a single page. Would've at least doubled their market bought shares or otherwise five bags full of options. Yet they wouldn't recognise it even if it was literally hitting them on the face.

Fortunately I've seen and heard it all before. I understand it's hard trusting strangers especially on the internet. Much more, I appreciate how difficult it must be for burnt ex-holders but anyone for that matter to be lectured what they are doing is wrong and shown correct way to investment eg. that share price is not part of the equation but the "x" or the answer. It comes at no surprise even if face-to-face that those who's never had financial training before would reject even common sense information when given freely - and my goodness there's a lot here who have not had even the most basic of accounting or economics 101 lessons.

Investing is like skiing. You can't simply learn it via trial and error, because even if you do get to ski eventually with sheer persistence, you would learn bad habits you would need to unlearn (which is more difficult) before jumping down a double black diamond run instead of stuck at blue. Nothing wrong with staying on blue, or green for that matter.. but don't think for a minute people who can handle black diamonds are fooled if you speak of skiing black diamond but really only able to ski blue. It's quite obvious.

Forget about trying to out me. Save yourself the headache. You should focus on the information provided not the character who wrote it, judging each post by their merit. You don't have to trust anyone here. Simply take the information, provided in spades now (rather than just the trolling) with a grain of salt and use it for your own risk/reward analysis. You may just find, just as those on EUR are finding now, the trolls now have eggs on their faces with the company about to list on Nasdaq and those who can see the common sense in my postings did not have to trust me but the validity of the information I gave they held on to their shares not because of my assurances but based on common sense they practised delayed gratification, they let incrementally acquiring despite market volatility, now they are simply watching in glee as their investment pays off. PLS before it. Same applies to AZL 1-2yrs from now.

By the way, it may not seem apparent but I'm not the only one posting on AZL with experience here that's quite obvious who the professionals and millionaires are (at least to one another) - you can tell a lot who actually knows what and who knows fudge all by the postings. Much like my analogy on skiing.

I'm quite certain that my postings encouraged a lot of professionals to come out and post too. I hope more feel safe to do so.

These halls are not just scrolled by retail, there are many professionals here. Not just traders and investors but directors, execs, journalists and economists too! You never know who you might be chatting with who may just have information you need.

Through my postings they would be able to tell, I know my shit. M&A is my bread and butter after all... but I'm not here for laughs and giggles.

Hope my postings help become better informed. Or otherwise learn to trust their own research and due diligence.

I do mean it that you would not find a better DLE resource than Prairie Lithium project. Soon enough everyone will know about it... although it will take some time and effort... but it's always those that can surprise markets that gets the biggest rewards.

Happy holidays and a prosperous new year! Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $80.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $237.9K 13.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1440797 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2008049 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.